what ideas do you have for new/tweaked watch faces?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by acosmichippo, Apr 29, 2015.

1. acosmichippo macrumors regular

I would personally love to see an animated weather watchface - imagine the iPhone weather app shrunk down into a watchface (except perhaps make the animations even cooler).

And on the faces that you can choose colors on, I'd like to see a "random" option that makes the face a different color every time it is shown.

What ideas do you guys have?

2. DynaFXD macrumors 6502a

DynaFXD

Nothing quite so ambitious for me. I'd simply like to see more media properties or some such. My wife would kill for some well done first party Harry Potter universe watch faces. Dobby the house elf in particular. For me, a Rickenbacker or Harley Davidson themed face would be cool. Or, a licensed classic mechanical face. Personally, I'd vote down on the random face idea. If I am checking time I am in the mindset of getting the time. Familiarity and expectations of knowing where things are is key for quick glances of time. I really don't want to have to dig through a whatever face gets popped up for the time or what-have-you. I can see that novelty wearing off in one evening. But that's just me.

3. Kavier macrumors 6502a

Kavier

I would love to see more faces like the butterfly and flower ones that change and animate every time you look at the watch. I love these!