What if iPhone 6S+ is too small for me?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by peterpan123, Nov 22, 2015.

1. peterpan123 macrumors 6502

Hello, I am almost going to buy an iPhone 6S+. However, as a Galaxy Note PRO 12.2 user, I know that I am going to miss the large screen size. The iPad Air 2 and IPP do not have cell phone functionality and I prefer to have one device that can act as a phone, a large screen for writing notes (not sure if I could write lots of notes on an iPhone 6S+ without too many zooming in and out) and large screen for surfing the net. What suggestion do you have?

2. Les Kern macrumors 68040

Les Kern

There is no other option as that's the largest apple makes. Keep the Galaxy Note PRO 12.2.

3. peterpan123 thread starter macrumors 6502

The problem with my Note PRO 12.2 is that it is not reliable anymore. It has failed to function many times and it would cost 1/2 the price of a IPP/SP4 to repair it. There is no telling that if the problems will be gone after fixing.

4. Shark5150 macrumors 6502a

Shark5150

Certainly not a 6SPlus with your "needs". That's my suggestion.

5. campyguy macrumors 68030

Two of my guys use an iPad Mini 3 with an LTE radio (VZW), using SkypeOut numbers for their personal and business accounts along with a Plantronics Edge headset. I'd never know they're not on a cell phone, VZW works almost everywhere around here, and the voice quality is excellent even on the LTE network.

I use a 6S+ now and it's big enough for 90% of my needs, but I also travel with a cellular iPad Air.