Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Realityck

macrumors G4
Nov 9, 2015
Silicon Valley, CA
I was initially in the "hell no" camp, fast forward to today I no longer have the slightest interest in a black bezel iMac and totally engrossed in my retro Yellow. In the near future I plan to just shove it back in the box for keeps and pick up yet another color with an off-white bezel.
You certainly make the case for the larger all in one iMac when it eventually arrives to be of a similar design offered in different colors.

poked

macrumors 6502
Nov 19, 2014
It’s heavily reminiscent of the previous 2000 iMac designs so I personally LOVE IT, but meh, I’m a weirdo.

za9ra22

macrumors 65816
Sep 25, 2003
I suspect within a short time very few will be concerned with black vs. light bezels anymore.
This.

I'm not sure that all that many who actually have seen and used one of these systems have any issue with the light grey bezels anyway. Indeed, many may find them a positive rather than negative, as I do. But opinions are free, and worth every penny.

rambo47

macrumors 65816
Oct 3, 2010
Denville, NJ
I suspect within a short time very few will be concerned with black vs. light bezels anymore.
I'm already there. White bezel, black bezel, who cares?? Not me. I don't understand the vehemence of those so upset with white bezels. It makes zero difference to me. If the white is such a big deal to folks then put something over it. Color it. Use some DIY car window tinting, and if you don't like it when you're done just pull it off.

Reactions: Micky Do
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.