Hello. I am waiting (as many people) for new models. In fact, I've bought a refurbished MBP 5 days ago. I have a new point of view: the posibility of a failure of any component, as with the nvidia 8600. I don't know it that problem was apple specific or not. For example, if there would be any refresh this tuesday (I don't say yes or no), I'd probably wait 1-2 weeks more before to buy the new one (yes, I'd be out of the 14 days return period, so I'll keep my refurb mac, but for people that haven't bought it, this can be interesting). Sergio.