What if u don't pre order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by loskickking23, Jun 15, 2010.

1. loskickking23 macrumors 6502a

If I don't pre order will it be hard for me to get mine on the release date? I don't want to go to an AT&T or apple store on the 24th and they tell me I got up early for nothing because they sold out due to pre orders. I never pre order anything... Will I regret this one?

2. bmms8 macrumors 68020

you can reserve it to be picked up in the store, but i highly recommend you order online and get it shipped home. since servers are going crazy, you have time to think about it, im sure tomorrow will be a better day. good luck.

3. Undispu7ed macrumors newbie

I don't know, let me grab my time machine.

4. nospeed411 macrumors 6502a

I gonna say yes...you will regret it. I pre ordered after 4:30 est and it looks like I may not get mine till possibly the 5th of July. From what the at&t manager told me they are only getting 15 phones in avail for sale on launch day. Your best bet is go to an Apple store to purchase/pre-order. From what I have been reading they seem to have plenty of phones avail.

5. citron230 macrumors 6502a

citron230

If it's this crazy for reorders imagine what it will be like on launch day. Better to be safe than sorry

6. loskickking23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Is best buy doing pre orders also? if not I could just go there on the 24th...

7. r3voLoL macrumors member

8. dwella1 macrumors member

Man oh man oh man Launch day will make Black Friday at Walmart look like a church service. I will be sitting home feet up beer in one hand and a shiny new iphone 4 in the other. Oh and watching the ones that did not preorder on TV looking like they are in Iraq.......

D1

9. loskickking23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm on my 3rd iPhone now and never had a problem getting any of em on launch day.....I never remember pre ordering being this crazy.. Truthfully I don't remember pre ordering at all... My thing is I don't want to go to the store on the 24th and they tell me they are all sold out due to pre orders...how do u pre order anyway... And can I do it now? And also I'm tryin to get my hands on a white one

10. Undispu7ed macrumors newbie

Are you that lazy to check the apple online store on how to preorder? Hell, you can even google "iphone 4 preorder"