What if you fail the o2 credit check during manual processing?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bumfilter, Jul 12, 2008.

1. bumfilter macrumors regular

The store I bought from processed new customers on paper, I believe the plan was to enter their details from the paperwork in the system when it was up and running again.

It got me thinking though, what if you are using your iPhone and 3 days later you are told you failed their credit check? Do they take the phone back?!

2. Juo100 macrumors regular

I was wondering this as well, I dont see how they can force anyone to take the phone back.

3. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

Yes they would.

I also believe they would re-schedule another credit check, and this time complete it on the O2 system.

O2's systems seem to be standing the demand today, I was in and out this morning within 2 hours, including line waiting.

R-Fly

4. bumfilter thread starter macrumors regular

How annoying would that be! Furthermore, what if you refused, is that theft? Seems like a weird situation to be in.

5. byron_hinson macrumors 6502

Yeah would be. Especially as you signed something you'll be held responsible and could be sued etc.

6. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

If your credit is in such bad condition that you can't even get a phone then you have much more serious problems to contend with. Understudying credit and how to keep a checking account should be mandatory in high school since people often can't figure that out on their own.

7. bumfilter thread starter macrumors regular

Agreed, however, when I was a poor student I could get more things on credit than I can now and I have plenty of money these days.