Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by definitive, Jun 22, 2010.
Is it still possible to jailbreak it?
I am looking to do the same thing, but I have been getting confused by what I have been reading. Should this be done with redsn0w or pwnagetool 4.0?
The pwnagetool 4.0 press release says it doesn't support 3g, but goes on to give instructions to 3g owners? Will the ultrasn0w unlock work after using either redsn0w or pwnagetool?
This is what I did on my 3G iPhone JB & Unlocked.
1. Update to 4.0 via iTunes
2. You'll get the message about the unsupported SIM card if you're not on AT&T
3. Exit iTunes
4. Turn off phone but keep it plugged in to the computer
5. Run redsn0w
6. Select 3G 4.0 ipsw (Download Link)
7. Follow redsn0w application
8. Once complete, unlock with ultrasn0w via Cydia.
If you have any questions, you can message me . I did this on a Mac, but Windows should be very similar.
Perfect instructions. Thanks for the help!