What info do I need to pre order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DataEast, Oct 6, 2011.

1. DataEast macrumors member

I'm on Sprint with my father and I'm going to switch to Verizon with my mom and get an iPhone 4S. Should I be canceling my Sprint today? I'm at school 100 miles away from home and I plan on staying up and pre ordering from the Verizon website because I know my mom won't do it and she'd probably take too long getting to Verizon tomorrow to pre order.. What info do I need from my mom to do this online tonight?

2. DataEast thread starter macrumors member

3. Jay42 macrumors 65816

Jay42

I'm also interested in this. I've never pre ordered an iPhone before (or bought a cellphone online, for that matter) and I want to save myself as much time as possible at 3 AM!

4. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

A full credit check will be performed to assure the party who will be paying the bill has good credit and will be able to pay said bill. If it's your parents the phone will have to be put in their name, or they will have to specify that they want it in yours. They will need to be available by phone to place the order. The will be the primary account holder and therefore that's why they must set it all up.

Online orders are for those who are already established customers with an account.