What iOS app will allow me to crop PDFs?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by blackxacto, Apr 29, 2017.

1. blackxacto macrumors 6502

blackxacto

PDF Expert only crops blank space, I want to crop in ios10 a multi page PDF in the middle. Can't seem to find an iOS app to do this. Anyone know of one?

2. Russtopher macrumors member

Russtopher

I doubt that there is a tool for that. PDF' are locked in. Even on a PC or MAC computer.

3. blackxacto thread starter macrumors 6502

blackxacto

On a Mac I use Adobe Acrobat Pro to crop to any size and multiple pages. I get tired of emailing to my Mac, then cropping, then re-importing in iOS. You would think a product calling itself PDF Expert and costing $10 would allow cropping, but it doesn't.

4. simonsi macrumors 601

simonsi

Search for "pdf splitter" on the app store, several to choose from. What you want to do is referred to as splitting, not cropping (that term refers to trimming a single page or image)

5. grgsiocl macrumors regular

PDF expert is one option and other is using workflow.

6. blackxacto thread starter macrumors 6502

blackxacto

What is workflow?
    --- Post Merged, Apr 29, 2017 ---
    I love so called "splitter apps". One that costs $5 tells me to use Apple Preview, and then actually calls itself: "PDF Splitter". I hope the developer, xu jianwei, lives long and prospers in China.

"PDF-Split & Merge" has yet to explain to me how to split.

Having worked in the printing industry I'll stay with the proper term crop, and hope someone has an iOS app that actually crops pages.