Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ipos, Jun 24, 2016.
9.2 here. waiting for the elusive jb
thinking whether to update to 9.3.2
iOS 10 beta 1
iPhone 6s+ is on 9.0.2 jailbroken.
iPhone 5 is on 9.0.1 jailbroken.
iPad Air 2 is on 8.1 jailbroken.
Wife's iPhone 6s is on 9.0.2 jailbroken.
I hate you LOL.
iPhone 6 JB on 9.0.2
iPhone 4S Jb on 8.4
iPhone 5S 10 beta 1
iPad mini JB on 8.4
I hate you!
Stealing my words haha.
5S is on 9.1.
iPhone 6 jailbroken on 8.4
Air 2 on 9.3.2
iPad Pro on 9.3.2
Edit: forgot to add my 3GS jailbroken on 6.?.?
iPhone 5s on 8.1.3 jailbroken
iPad Air on 8.1.2 jailbroken
iPhone 6s on 9.2.1
New jailbreak cannot come soon enough
iPhone 4S & iPad mini on 7.1.2 jailbroken.
Both are intended to stay as they are until I send them into retirement.
iPhone 6 & iPad Air on 8.3 jailbroken.
I made it a rule not install .0.x firmware on my devices years ago. So I skipped 9.0.2 relying on the power of jailbreaking to continue on iOS 9...
Installed the 8.3 jb back on June 28th, 2015. So I'm not only approaching my 1st anniversary not having updated a jailbreak on any of my devices but also starting to face the fact that I may going to skip an entire iOS version waiting for a new jailbreak to come.
Ipad2 on 7.1.2
6s on 9.0.2
JB on both.
6+ on 8.4
6s+ on 9.1 T-Mobile Phone
6s+ on 9.1 AT&T Phone
I just bought the T-Mo phone 2 weeks ago at Apple and even as of 2 weeks ago it came with 9.1 out of the box. Nobody is buying phones right now so they're sitting on months-old inventory.
Good for jailbreaking. Remember Apple has a 14 day return\exchange on iPhones, so if you go get one and it's not 9.1 or earlier, just return it, go to a different store, and re-buy until you get one with 9.1 .. totally worth it. I can't not have my jailbreak, using an un-jailbroken phone feels so slow and old.
iPad Mini 2 9.0.2
iPhone 6 on 9.3.2
iPhone 6S+ on 9.3.2
iPhone 5S on 8.4
iPad 4 on 8.4
6S and Air 2 both on 9.2.1 been waiting for a jailbreak since the 6S was released.
Not really...The 6s was jail breakable when it was released last Sept and again when JB for 9.1. You either got yours after iOS 9.2 was released or upgraded to it, giving up the JB chance.
Edit: from past threads you posted, you bought the 6s on launch so you had a jailbreakable phone to start. And blew it.
6s 9.0.2 jb 128gb
6+ 9.1 jb 64gb
5 8.4 jb 16gb
iOS 7.1.2. And there is nothing in the world apple could ever do to convince me to upgrade.
Running 9.3.2 on both iPhones and the iPad.
iPhone 6s+ 9.0.2 JB
iPod touch 5th gen 9.3.2
iPad rMini 9.0.2 Jailbroken.
iPhone 6S Plus 10 Beta 1.
Jailbreak can't come soon enough.
I am enjoying 10 Beta 1 more than 9.3.2 at the moment, so there's that.
rMini runs so bad on 9.0.2. Keyboard lag, app switcher stutters, orientation stutters. The frame drops are so bad. I would like to see how it runs on 9.3.2 or 10, but there's no jailbreak for those firmwares and I would never knowingly lose a jailbreak, so at 9.0.2 I will stay.