Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AntnyMikal

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2012
I'm using Circulus on my Air and I5s. Only thing I don't like is the square folders still. Wish it looked like this

uga9ahe5.jpg

Crappy sketch and photo but yeah.

Otherwise loving it, and had no problems. Also put it on my wife's 5c cuz she likes it too.

e9ypuzuq.jpg

AntnyMikal

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2012
What widget is that?

M2 Iwidgets pack. From modmyi the regular (weather). I just searched Iwidgets and found it, it uses the Woeid for location, which you can search by city or area code. Took me a few days to find one I liked. Finally.

----------

a8ymytuj.jpg

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
I like 'Soft Remix' though Flat7 is nice as well.

Ayecon update should be great

Curious if FlatIcons has anything in the pipeline too?

ihaprmq.jpg

(i marked most of these emails as 'read' just now, haha)

Last edited:

Godf1st

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2012
M2 Iwidgets pack. From modmyi the regular (weather). I just searched Iwidgets and found it, it uses the Woeid for location, which you can search by city or area code. Took me a few days to find one I liked. Finally.

----------

Thanks will give it a shot.

SkizzMcNizz

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2010
Is there anyone planning on making any themes that theme everything and not just the icons on the 5s?

koolhand79

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2012
Is there anyone planning on making any themes that theme everything and not just the icons on the 5s?

From what some theme designers are saying, it isn't the same as it was with previous versions of iOS. Apple designed ios7 completely different so it isn't as easy to theme every aspect of the device. It will definitely take them sometime to master apples new design language

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Curious if FlatIcons has anything in the pipeline too?

He does. He tweeted earlier this week that developers are not using a consistent naming convention for their app icons in iOS 7 (which many of us who are swapping them out manually have discovered as well), so will probably release FlatIcons in stages so that we don't have to wait forever for him to theme all the icons.

white4s

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey
It's not on Cydia yet, as it's still in beta. But, since for the most part you can really only theme icons and widgets, it's very stable. You can find it here.

I'm not a theme person but 77 is so sick. Any idea when it'll be on cydia? I don't have ifiles yet

SkizzMcNizz

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2010
From what some theme designers are saying, it isn't the same as it was with previous versions of iOS. Apple designed ios7 completely different so it isn't as easy to theme every aspect of the device. It will definitely take them sometime to master apples new design language

Yea I understand. I was just curious if anyone was working on it.

BadLTD

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2013
I using M'Flat was using Flat7. I switch from time to time. Really liking M'flat though. Looks cool :apple:

koolhand79

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2012
Which widget is that? ALso, where in the phone do you edit the file to get the correct geolocation?

Thank you!

I'm using iwidgets with the M2 add on pack. For the weather u just need to get your yahoo code for your city and when u set the widget up for the first time u have the option to change the code as well as update intervals

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.