Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hollywoodfred

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2013
The Case by Slickwraps

I'm using the new Case by slickwraps called the case. i bought the black carbon fiber one and really liking it.

971006_567665129964976_1691666593_n.jpg

http://www.slickwraps.com/the-Case-Carbon-Fiber-Series-Black-p/sw-aip5-case-cfblk.htm

LoveMyPens

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2013
I had the phone in a couple different cases (seidio slider and zoogue) for the last couple months. Took it out the other day and noticed 4-5 small blemishes/chips along the sides. Figured a lot of good the case was doing! Even though the blemishes are VERY small, they drive me crazy! Been rolling naked for the past week and loving it!!

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
Currently using the Mophie Juice Pack Air on my iPhone 5. It's the best case to get through the work week!

I really need to invest in one of these. Having a hard time wrapping my mind around paying that much for a case, but with the way my battery is dying I may have no choice.

SLC Flyfishing

Suspended
Nov 19, 2007
Portland, OR
I started with an incipio, can't remember the exact name but it had a silicone skin and then a hard shell to snap on over it. It was pretty good but dust would get trapped underneath and the silicone tore eventually.

Then I had the gray plaid Speck-Burton case; it pretty much sucked. The case fell apart within a few weeks and the dust that settled behind the case wore marks into the aluminum.

I'm looking for a waterproof case now. Leaning toward the lifeproof Fré

Sheldonsmith

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
I use Element Case Black Ops, and a new Titanium G10 Ronan for my iPhone 5s coming soon. I also use a Atelier Pall leather sleeve to carry credit cards along with the phone as well

Exio

macrumors regular
May 14, 2012

swindmill

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2005
KY
I picked up the new Apple 5S case yesterday and it might be the first case I actually keep. Other than that, I use an Otter Box Armor series when I'm at the beach or around water. I'm guessing it won't work with the 5S though.

Afbar1114

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2012
I picked up the new Apple 5S case yesterday and it might be the first case I actually keep. Other than that, I use an Otter Box Armor series when I'm at the beach or around water. I'm guessing it won't work with the 5S though.

It will work just not touch id

vomhorizon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2013
Those that have bought the AVIVO case from their website using the code, did you pay 15$ for shipping?

TsuaSai

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2006
TX
Magpul is what I am using and love it. The price is also fantastic at $12 a case. Can sometimes get a little cheaper on amazon but not much. Even a full retail pice it's a good value.

scoop2mylue

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2010
Indiana
I swore that the lovvitt clear case was the best case out there until I received my spigen today nearly 2 weeks later after I ordered it...I am amazed at the look silver 5S with a touch of gold

z5Nqoft.png

predation

macrumors 65816
Apr 3, 2013
I swore that the lovvitt clear case was the best case out there until I received my spigen today nearly 2 weeks later after I ordered it...I am amazed at the look silver 5S with a touch of gold

was leaning towards this one, but not sure how the edges would hold up over time... chips, scratches etc... its plastic coated right?

scoop2mylue

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2010
Indiana
was leaning towards this one, but not sure how the edges would hold up over time... chips, scratches etc... its plastic coated right?

polycarbonate (plastic) material with a metallic finish...feels really nice in hand...researched this case for like 3 days on and off...the look is amazing on the iphone..would buy another one in a heart beat if needed I found my every day case with this one

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.