Votes: 4 11.1%
  • White

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

thegrants82

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Right here
Maybe blue if some one gave me one for free but if I couldn't afford the 5S then I would definitely get the 5 over the plastic iPhone.

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
Maybe blue if some one gave me one for free but if I couldn't afford the 5S then I would definitely get the 5 over the plastic iPhone.
This is where you aggravate the hell out of me. You think I have a 5c because I can't afford the 5s? I make $134,000 a year I'm pretty sure I can afford it...

I didn't get the 5s because I HATE the design. I had the 5 and returned it and kept my 4s. I honestly believe it's the ugliest design Apple ever came up with... Trust me it's nothing to do with money....

Btw I have the white iPhone 5C

Last edited:

Max(IT)

Suspended
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
I am a male and if I want to buy a iPhone 5c, I would choose a pink one. Is that wrong? :apple:
I bought a pink .... but for a friend of mine (a girl :D ).

Btw I can't see anything wrong in your choice, it's a nice color.

----------

This is where you aggravate the hell out of me. You think I have a 5c because I can't afford the 5s? I make $134,000 a year I'm pretty sure I can afford it...

I didn't get the 5s because I HATE the design. I had the 5 and returned it and kept my 4s. I honestly believe it's the ugliest design Apple ever came up with... Trust me it's nothing to do with money....

Btw I have the white iPhone 5C
Let him go .... He's fighting his personal crusade against iPhone 5c ...

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Sep 3, 2009
The pink one looks like peach to me, but maybe it's because I have a case around it and the bumper is a deep pink color.

Rob H.

macrumors newbie
Nov 19, 2013
I got a white one. Pastel colors don't really do anything for me, although I think the blue also looks good.

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
I am a male and if I want to buy a iPhone 5c, I would choose a pink one. Is that wrong? :apple:
I think the pink would actually look good in a different colored case (like white or black), letting the pink be an accent.

But you're paying for the device, if its what you like then no choice could be wrong.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.