Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

g0dsaman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2008
Struggling to find any decent cases currently and just wondering what everyone else is thinking?

looking for something slim and protective like everyone i guess...Just seems like there isn't as much choice in the UK currently.

TorontoSS

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2009
Struggling to find any decent cases currently and just wondering what everyone else is thinking?

looking for something slim and protective like everyone i guess...Just seems like there isn't as much choice in the UK currently.

I've been looking at spigen and orzly. Spigen is available on Amazon and eBay and their own online store. The really thin Orzly one is the best for thin stuff I think. But for coverage got an Apple silicone case. I always thought its a waste of money getting those but they feel MUCH better than other cases.

maxsquared

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2009
London
To be honest, the :apple: case is probably the best ones around. It actually gives you a better grip for your iPhone. I think it would be uncomfortable to hold if anything thinner.

g0dsaman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2008
thanks for replies guys,

i went to get a white silicone but my local store is out and delivery is 3-4 weeks! Really not a fan of most of the colours...Turns out picking a case is harder than picking my phone! haha

Anyone had any experiance with Incipio Feather/Feather shine?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.