What Iphone can we expect in June 2010?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by APPLEFAN8, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APPLEFAN8 macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

Anyone want to take a guess? I'm not sure maybe 4G but what do you guys think?

2. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

Is this post being serious? I'd expect this from a newbie but not from a member like you.

3. skye12 macrumors 65816

skye12

I've heard faster dual core processors and additional carriers like
    T-mobile and maybe Verizon.

Also, at some point data will be usage based and not unlimited with
    a flat fee. For most users this will likely be a good thing.

4. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

FWIW, there are many similar threads on MacRumors already.

Might be worth a look at those threads.

5. John T macrumors 68020

John T

Oh dear! Some people must lead a very sad life if all they have to pass the time is to start threads like this one! :)

6. APPLEFAN8 thread starter macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

HAHA I love the people on these forums! I'm not using a search feature. I'll just wait until June now and find out.

7. Anthony T macrumors 6502a

Am I the only one who finds people that complain about these threads, just as or even more annoying than the people that start them?

8. tofagerl macrumors 6502a

tofagerl

They won't go 4g, and they won't have to increase the speed, so the only thing they can do is add features really...

9. mcmonkiez macrumors member

some folks dont need a phone may be they only need to carry apple logo lol.. if they do need phone then does not matter its a 3gs or 3g or 4g only difference is what you really need and what for.. ...dont tell me u looking an iphone which really hack this planet? .. u must be dreaming ...

CONFUSED just buy it what its in the market and anything comes up u can always sel ur and buy new one.. this is not end of the world is it?

10. tofagerl macrumors 6502a

tofagerl

Dude, pass that **** around, you're hogging the good stuff!

11. Pattycerts macrumors 6502

Every new iPhone has improved hardware, so I would assume

- Faster CPU to handle the new MULTITASKING capabilities.
    - Higher res screen (OLED possible, Samsung already producing them)
    - I hope for a better GPS chip, but probably not.
    - New UI, to go with the new OS, which will have native multitasking support.
    - Better battery, for reasons above.

That's not really a wishlist, just a list of features I think the new iPhone WILL have. It has the Droid to compete with now, and Verizon's not afraid to point out these iPhone shortcomings.

12. aaronlodge macrumors newbie

I love these types of threads

I am probably a typical mac user who actually knows very little, but enjoys all the rumors and gossip. So, about once a week I read macrumors, and some of the threads. I like them, skip the ones that are boring, scan others, and read the most interesting ones.

This one caught my eye because when the iphone first came out, with all the lines and madness, I seriously thought about getting one. In the end of that hoopla, about a month or so after the first release, I decided to wait between 3-5 years to get one. I wanted an iphone with more storage capability (80gigs), and ideally a slightly bigger screen, and faster. It has been a painful wait, watching everybody have so much fun, but I have stuck to my decision. I am a verizon user, and will switch the day the iphone is legally available on verizon. If after next year it looks as if the iphone will not be available on verizon, then I might switch anyway in early 2011, just to try it out for a year or two.

13. Pattycerts macrumors 6502

I hear what you're saying aaron, but the 3GS with jailbreak is about as perfect as any phone around. Unless you need more than 32GB, which I do not.

14. macnewbie13 macrumors member

Thank You!

Thank you so much for saying that!! I agree 100%! If people don't like a thread then don't read it! simple as that! repeat threads would get far less attention if people didn't post in them saying how stupid the OP is for not searching and how there are already X number of threads on the same subject. Simple rule: If you don't have anything nice and constructive to the subject at hand to say, then don't say it at all.

[/rant]

15. guilhermecardos macrumors newbie

I'm thinking in buying a smartphone this christmas, and my choices pretty much resume to the Iphone, Nokia 5800 Xpress Music, Htc Hero or the Nokia E63, for me the important thing is the connectivity to the internet (email,messenger), GPS and agenda.

But know i'm in doubt about purchasing the Iphone 3GS or wait for the supposed "4G", because has it seems from the rumors, it's going to be a "new" Iphone, way different from the current one.

I'm thinking in buying maybe the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music for now and then in June buying the 4G, what do you think guys ?

16. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

It's not that hard to use the search feature. If you don't like it, use mroogle. It's in the rules, they are there for a reason.

No, you aren't. But there are plenty of people that think that using the search feature is a good idea, including those that run the site, hence it being in the rules. If you don't like the way someone posts, report them.

What did you say to help the OP? There is a reason why duplicate threads are bad. Just because you have been here for under 500-1,000 posts doesn't mean you suddenly get to violate the rules.

In 45 seconds, here's what I came up with, using two searches via mroogle:

Lastly, this is MacRumors, but there is only so many threads we need on pure speculation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.