Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

viewfly

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2009
Gee, I would say mostly a mix of Incase snap-on/Incipio Feather or a variation of those. Also, equivalent of the NGP type case or a simple gel case. Some Otterboxes, and a surprising increase of 'naked' phones.

This is in the Boston city area.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
Gee, I would say mostly a mix of Incase snap-on/Incipio Feather or a variation of those. Also, equivalent of the NGP type case or a simple gel case. Some Otterboxes, and a surprising increase of 'naked' phones.

This is in the Boston city area.

That is another trend I've noticed as well here in Chicago.

Hauntedhallows

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
That's the same situation here in the southwest, at least 75% of the iPhones I see in public are "naked"

jaynone

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2012
I've noticed the otter box cases very often these days... Especially the new coloured ones.

webslinger85

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2010
Girls - pink and white Commuter

Guys- mostly caseless.

We have a high concentration of Saudi Arabian exchange students in my city, and I never see them with cases on their iPhones.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
That is another trend I've noticed as well here in Chicago.

agreed. but i see a lot of speck cases as well. helps that they have a large presence in the apple stores so thats probably why. i've yet to see another BookBook and people ask me about it all the time.

ECUSnare

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2011
agreed. but i see a lot of speck cases as well. helps that they have a large presence in the apple stores so thats probably why. i've yet to see another BookBook and people ask me about it all the time.

Same here about the BookBook. I mainly see Otterbox cases though.

Munkypoo7

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2011
Hanover, MD
Candyshells. So many Speck Candyshells.

Granted, they're sold everywhere and they're pushed quite vigorously by the ATT / Verizon staff [in my experience anyways].

elaniemay

macrumors 6502a
Oct 11, 2011
California, USA
Seems that every female I see has the same pink and white Otterbox Commuter case. Happens to be the one I have and it makes me dislike it even more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.