Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steveLONDON

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2009
UK
I want to buy camera related stuff like lens adapters and gimbals etc. Under what iPhone model should I seach for, assuming that accessories for one of the Iphones will fit the iPod 6th gen?

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
I want to buy camera related stuff like lens adapters and gimbals etc. Under what iPhone model should I seach for, assuming that accessories for one of the Iphones will fit the iPod 6th gen?
The iPod Touch devices are all much thinner than iPhones, so accessories that assume things like camera lens position and body thickness are unlikely to work.

steveLONDON

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2009
UK
Thanks - Mistakenly thought the iPod was physically the same as an early iPhone model, It looks like it's clostest to the iPhone 5 though, so perhaps I'll start there.

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Thanks - Mistakenly thought the iPod was physically the same as an early iPhone model, It looks like it's clostest to the iPhone 5 though, so perhaps I'll start there.
In terms of screen size, yes, the iPod is the same as the 5/5S/SE, but it's probably close to 2/3 the thickness of any of those phones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.