What iPod to get for Trip?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Apple1000, May 18, 2011.

1. Apple1000 macrumors newbie

Hi, im deliberating over what iPod to buy for my forthcoming school residential (bus journey to south of France from Scotland) I love movies and need a decent amount of memory. The iPod classic looks good but it's probably going to get a facelift soon or get axed altogether so I dont know what to get. :apple:

Help!

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

What's your budget? If you don't want the Classic then you're limited to the iPod touch.

3. Apple1000 thread starter macrumors newbie

I can afford any ipod that is currently on sale, it's not that I don't want the Classic it's just that I don't want to go and buy it to find that a new classic comes out a month later

4. DeChrii macrumors member

The iPod touch is most likely going to be refreshed in September so that's pretty soon too I guess. So between the 2, if you need more memory then just go for the classic.

5. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

movies? go for the Touch since it has a bigger screen

6. DeChrii macrumors member

Or if you dont care about pocket portability, find a used craigslist ipad in the $200 range :p:p:p

7. macman312 macrumors 6502

I agree with that or what you could do if you wanted the classic or the ipod touch you could buy the current one and then sell it when the new one comes out just make sure if you do that you buy a screen protector on from the minute you open it and buy a flip case so the back and front are protected.

8. Apple1000 thread starter macrumors newbie