What iPod Touch cases do you reccomend?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by ThisIsMyName, Sep 25, 2008.

1. ThisIsMyName macrumors regular

ThisIsMyName

Im going to buy an ipod Touch 2G and i was wondering what case i should get?

2. wywern209 macrumors 65832

wywern209

well, its highly douibtful u r going to get a 2g case on apple.com and i sugggest the belkin cases at bestbuy.

3. Bladehntr macrumors newbie

I had an Incase neoprene case for my first gen Touch, and for now I have a Griffin hard case for my 2nd gen Touch. I prefer the Incase. I'll just have to wait till they re-release them.

4. Xradicaljetx macrumors newbie

Do they sell silicon ones for the ipod touch?:rolleyes:

5. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Yea, not at the Apple Online Store, but elsewhere, such as Wal-Mart (yea..), and pretty much every electronics store out there. major ones like best buy or something.

6. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

7. California King macrumors 65816

Get a cheap case now to protect it from getting scratched and get an InCase Slider when it comes out. :)

8. agentphish macrumors 65816

agentphish

get a protective film now from www.bestskinsever.com for like 10 bucks or something like that.

When good hard cases come out get one. I am sticking to the above and www.sfbags.com myself.

9. RandomHero180 macrumors newbie

anyone know when the incase ones are coming out? I know they have a post about it on their website, but no word on a release...

10. pismodude2 macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

11. sportguy0913 macrumors 6502

Question, is that skin site reputable and is that skin any good? Does it go on good without any bubbles? Does it come of easy and clean easy? Is it anti-static? And is it like the Crystal ones off the Apple store for iPod touch 1 g where you can see right through them and no clarity is lost?

12. RandomHero180 macrumors newbie

The apple store near me got the incase ones in today, had to go pick one up.. amazing

13. .Chris macrumors 6502a

.Chris

I recomend getting those thin screen protecters as well as a leather case. The heard platic ones are alright, but they make the ipod look and fell more bulky.

14. duncyboy macrumors 6502a

Until good 2G specific cases are released here in the UK I bought a 1G silicon skin: http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...ct-iPod-Touch-Silicone-Skin-Case/Product.html

It fits perfectly. There's no hole for the volume buttons but they work perfectly through the skin. Only downside is you have to "peel" the bottom centimetre or so back to use a dock.

Haven't applied the screen protector for the time being, another day maybe- I'm going to baby this thing like you wouldn't believe and the screens are meant to be pretty tough to scratch anyways.

15. clyde2801 macrumors 601

clyde2801

Quick measure

Or, until they come up with new protective skins, you can peel the sticker off the front of the new one and apply it to the back. That's what I did, and it's working so far.