What is a good T.V. soley for the Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by TheShinyMac, May 2, 2010.

1. TheShinyMac macrumors 6502a

TheShinyMac

I want to move my 360 to my bedroom, I would like a 32". I want it to be HD obviously:eek: Do you know of a good one? Also I want a good response time as I'm going to use Component HD cables for my recording to practice my editing skills. Oh yea plus I on top of it being HD i want good picture quality. Post your TV as long with your experience with it if you don't have a recommendation.

2. TheShinyMac thread starter macrumors 6502a

TheShinyMac

Mods, can you move this somewhere so it can get more views as I've gotten no responses:( This has been happening alot lately

3. brendu macrumors 68020

id recommend samsung or sony.. I have a 32" westinghouse and it works well but not the best out there by todays standards at all... this belongs in community discussion thread though as it has nothing to do with macs at all...

4. joehahn macrumors regular

anything 720p will be good. Don't go overboard seeing as though the Hd capabilities of the Xbox are mediocre at best. Although, if you're looking for a TV that you'll still be happy with in a couple years, get one of the new LED tv's

5. Airforcekid macrumors 65816

Airforcekid

Vizio has a 32 inch plasma 600hz 720p i saw it on Amazon under $300 i choose a 19 dynex for my xbox handles 1080p knockoff but decent built on surround sound and decent response time for $150.

6. brendu macrumors 68020

2 of the 3 people I know that have vizios have had theirs break and had to mail them back (at cost to the owner) only to get a broken "refurbished" model sent back... I do not recommend vizio.. and while LED is amazing, they are way too expensive to justify as an xbox / bedroom TV.