Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xsphat

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
I have the whole works - two floppy drives (one 5.25 and one 3.5 or whatever they really are), monitor, keyboard, and a box of software and games.

I am thinking about selling it but I am unsure where to sell it and for how much.

Roderick Usher

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2006
not a whole lot im afraid. i would say anywhere from $25-40 at most
With a complete package like what he has - monitor, keyboard, software, CPU - he can get more than that on eBay if it's all in good shape and the auction's real pretty. Details are important: what interface cards are included, amount of RAM, ROM revision, etc.

macg4

macrumors 6502a
Nov 17, 2003
Des Moines,Iowa
With a complete package like what he has - monitor, keyboard, software, CPU - he can get more than that on eBay if it's all in good shape and the auction's real pretty. Details are important: what interface cards are included, amount of RAM, ROM revision, etc.
thats true i was just giving a price for a base system. i mean i got a complete base setup for free last year :)

adnansohail

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2008
interested in buying only the monitor

I have the whole works - two floppy drives (one 5.25 and one 3.5 or whatever they really are), monitor, keyboard, and a box of software and games.

I am thinking about selling it but I am unsure where to sell it and for how much.

Hi How much are you willing to charge me for the apple II gs monitor I am willing to pay $25.00 for but I live in canada. you can email me at sohail116@rogers.com. thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.