What is apple's policy regarding issues?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mr.stinki, Jul 21, 2010.

1. mr.stinki macrumors 6502

I've had my iPhone 4 less than 30 days, but I have some issues (not being able to connect to a 3G network, and screen not secure). I've tried restoring multiple times (without recovering from backup) but no good, and I'm sure it's not a service outage because other iPhones near me get 3G. As for the second issue, if I press on the screen with LESS pressure required to press the home button, it makes a "popping" sound. I noticed this after I was trying to clean my screen a couple days ago.

My question is, if I call apple, what's their policy on issues with products less than 30 days old? I'm pretty sure I've had it for more than 2 weeks though.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You have a full 1 year warranty.
    You can have it replaced at any time by calling applecare or by bringing it in to an Apple store. They're really good with customer service.

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Sounds like he wants to give it back and get a refund though, which based on Steve’s press conference, he can do.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Im still not sure what he wants to do since he's asking about "Apples policy regarding issues"
    Like Aggie said you can return for a full refund within 30 days, if you want the phone replaced because of the issues you're having with it they will replace it for you. You got a full 1 year warranty.