What is best app to tranfer files to iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by kschultz1, Aug 29, 2012.

1. kschultz1 macrumors newbie

I currently have a client that will be using iPad for a keynote presentation. file too big to send through webmail and may now have wiifi to use drop box on the road...what is best app to transfer files which then can be saved locally to iPad?

2. Bluemeanie1976 macrumors 6502a

Bluemeanie1976

I use air sharing, which allows access to all sorta of cloud storage, as well as ssh to your nphome computers, etc. Bloody good software.

3. augustya macrumors 68000

augustya

How is Air Sharing different from other cloud services like Dropbox or Skydrive etc...

4. Paulywauly macrumors 6502a

Paulywauly

I recommend Goodreader. It works in a similar manner to Air Sharing, such as having its own file system and usb/wifi file transfer.

I'm not sure if Air sharing does this, but Goodreader can connect to all the large cloud storage systems out there e.g. dropbox, skydive, googledrive etc and you can manage all their files with it. Defiantly worth checking out

5. Bluemeanie1976 macrumors 6502a

Bluemeanie1976

Well, drop box is a single cloud storage thingy, as is skydive. Airsharin is a file manager, that allows access to different kinda of cloud storage, as well as access to computers via bonjour, or via SSH. I have Dropbox, etc, but I don't use their app. I use AS.