What is causing this ?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Bigmoss, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Bigmoss macrumors newbie

I am running my Ipad2 on IOS 5.1 and I am jailbroken. I have Retina iPad and Full Force installed. I noticed in the last 2 weeks when I am using Safari and pull the page down it refreshes the page, too much to the left and it changes tabs on its own same on the right etc. Is this do to a Jailbrake app I might have installed or is this a feature I can turn off in settings ? I hate these options and would like to remove them.

I hope that was clearly enough explained ?

Thanks

2. r98266 macrumors member

3. Bigmoss thread starter macrumors newbie

When I am using Safari on my iPad and using my fingers to scroll if I scroll back to the top of the page and get to the very top and keep pulling down the the word "refresh" is there and the page refreshes. Exactly like in the Facebook App for example you pull the page down with your fingers and the page refreshes well same with Safari on my iPad. If I take my finger and swipe fast to the left or right safari change to the tab to the left or right on the tab I am on.

I would like to turn off or disable these features they were never there before so I must have installed something I was not aware of

4. r98266 macrumors member

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for explaining it again, I appreciate it, but I'm not sure what's causing it.

I no haz jailbreak.

5. Bigmoss thread starter macrumors newbie

I am not even sure it is a jailbreak app causing it, thats what I a trying to nail down as I don't see anything in Safari setting to enable or disable ?

6. -TYLER macrumors regular

Are you sure you don't have full screen installed?

7. Kaiser99 macrumors member

Full force or swipe safari surley

Pretty sure you'd know if you had swipe safari as its pay for tweak