Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Norwegian_Imposter

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 29, 2017
I am liking it so far, I like how it shows you restful and restless periods in the sleep. Anyone use AutoSleep and Sleep watch? Whats your favourite and why?

YatBob

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2014
Louisiana
I use AutoSleep, it does everything I want and it's the only one I have tried, so can't comment on comparisons,

AttilaTheHun

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2010
USA
I am liking it so far, I like how it shows you restful and restless periods in the sleep. Anyone use AutoSleep and Sleep watch? Whats your favourite and why?

I don't use it because I dont care how long I sleep, but what I really want with sleep APP is to monitor my hart bit and oxygen level and if it out like too low I like it to wake me up.
so far i use the Apple Stamford study heart monitor and i sleep with my AW all the time

Norwegian_Imposter

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 29, 2017
I don't use it because I dont care how long I sleep, but what I really want with sleep APP is to monitor my hart bit and oxygen level and if it out like too low I like it to wake me up.
so far i use the Apple Stamford study heart monitor and i sleep with my AW all the time
Where’s the link to the Stamford thing?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.