Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alejandrodj

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2008
i tried to use quickpwn for windows. i backed up my back up. i restored to official 2.1 (my phone is 3g 16gb) when it finished it said it was successful. i rebooted my pc. i opened up itunes and it recognizes the iphone but it does not recognize the sim. it does not show the bars or the carrier. what may be happening??? is it the firmware i downloaded maybe? what am i doing wrong. can i fix this? i am restoring right now to the official firmware again. i hope i didnt do anything irreversible. help guys please.

jcde7ago

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2008
San Francisco, CA
i tried to use quickpwn for windows. i backed up my back up. i restored to official 2.1 (my phone is 3g 16gb) when it finished it said it was successful. i rebooted my pc. i opened up itunes and it recognizes the iphone but it does not recognize the sim. it does not show the bars or the carrier. what may be happening??? is it the firmware i downloaded maybe? what am i doing wrong. can i fix this? i am restoring right now to the official firmware again. i hope i didnt do anything irreversible. help guys please.

Check your PM's.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.