What is iPad Pro exchange policy on screen tint

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nalbagli, Jan 12, 2016.

1. nalbagli macrumors 6502

Hi reading this and other forums I´ve seen screen tinting issues I really common, because of this I started to check on mine I realized my screen has a clear Yellow Tint (white colors are "warmer") on the top half. Although I can't really say it's terrible, or that it truly affects usability but it's definteley noticable on white screens. I am really careful with my stuff so I am little disappointed with this issue, but I don't know if it's worth it to try and do something about it.
    Because of this I wanted to know your expierence if Apple responds for this kinds of issue (I am outside the 14 day return period) or what has your expierence been? Also is this an issue with most iPads?

I know it may be strange because this neve bothered me until I started looking if the problem was there, but now that I know I just can't ignore it.

What do you all think?

Thanks

2. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

If they do replace it, it will be a replacement model that could be refurb. Its serial will no longer match your box and there could be other problems with the replacement. You never know.

If you're going to Apple Store, it will likely be the judgement of whoever is working.

3. nalbagli thread starter macrumors 6502

That's what I thought. I am really stuck on what to do, this screen issue really bothers me but I ususally sell this products on somtheing similar to Craigslist (but on my country) and if the serial does not match the one in the box that would complicate the selling process. This is a really dissapointing issue