What is my ipod touch doing ?! (after jailbreakinkg)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by marcod, Jan 26, 2008.

1. marcod macrumors newbie

hello everybody i got a big problem with my ipod touch :S

i downgraded to 1.1.1 ok and i went on jailbreackme.com and i did install the installer and everything i even installed chess ! lol
    but the thing is that at one moment the internet wasnt very good and i wanted to know what was the "python run environment" so i installed it and then it was laggin a bit and i just relized that all my music videos and pics were gone !
    then i re started it and it couldn start anymore, the big apple logo apprered and nothing else after a LONG time
    so i just waited until the battery runned off then it still doestn do anything
    i think this is the reboot/ recovering mode wot eva its called but i can see it on my iTunes !
    wwooow wot can i do ?!
    i dont wanna lose my ipod ! ;)
    got any idea ?!
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

Restore it.

3. marcod thread starter macrumors newbie

yer ok the thing is that i can see it on my itunes on the pc so i tried on my mac and i just randomly turned it off with the power button and the other middle one on the front and then i did it again and it apperead on my mac !
    then i could see that i had absolutly nothing on it ... no serial number no music videos or even pictures nuthing it can only see its on recovering mode and that there is nothing !
    i cant press the update button but i can press restore but i need internet so if i just press restore is that gonna make it work again ?
    thanks for your answers guys ;)

4. stockcerts macrumors 65816

Jailbreaking is not a good idea, for many reasons. I guess you're finding one that out for yourself.