iPhone What is MZFinance.InAppBuyLoginRequired-message

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Lodesman, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Lodesman macrumors regular

Lodesman

Anyone come across this message with the Apple pencil triangle and a request for my App ID ?

I have been receiving it regularly for the last three days (of course I have not put in my Apple ID)
    --- Post Merged, Jun 10, 2016 ---
    The message shows as.

MZFinance.InAppBuyLoginRequired-message

2. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

The solution on OS X seems to be deleting the NetworkInterfaces plist file, then restarting.

That said, I can't find anything for iOS I'm afraid. Is it popping up when doing anything in particular? Could you screenshot an example?

3. JasonHB macrumors regular

Hi

It seems put have been around as an issue for at least 5 years. A few app developers were getting this message when they were testing in-app purchases on their own apps.

Someone has suggested that if you download a free app on the App Store onto your device, it seems to clear it. Perhaps it is just an odd authentication failure with a previous app purchase.

It appears to be a genuine Apple message from what I have read but I still wouldn't enter my password in there either.

Try the app download suggestion and if that doesn't work, perhaps book a genius appointment.'

Jason

4. Lodesman thread starter macrumors regular

Lodesman

Thanks for your advice.

Delighted that it is not unique to me !!
    --- Post Merged, Jun 11, 2016 ---
    One more thing, where is the NetworkInterfaces plist file located ?

5. Lodesman thread starter macrumors regular

Lodesman

For your information I noticed that the message appeared shortly after opening a solitaire app but only once every few days.

Deleted the app a week ago and, so far, no recurrence of the sign in message.