What is the App's Name for Battery %

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ayasinsk, Jun 20, 2009.

1. ayasinsk macrumors regular

I just jail broken and unlocked my iPhone for 3.0 for use with T-Mobile once my ATT contract is up in two weeks. What is the name of the battery level percentage application that shows up next to the battery meter? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have both Cydia and Icy installed. Please help.

2. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

BossPrefs gives you the option for percentage number

3. ayasinsk thread starter macrumors regular

It is not working. I installed bossprefs through cydia, and found the option for battery percentage, however when I click on Enable Battery Percentage, that setting does not get saved. The % does not show up, and when I got back in to bossprefs the % does not get saved, and always gives me an option to enable. Is there a different program that does the same thing? Cause it doesn't seem that this is working for me.

4. Macjames macrumors 6502a

Winterboard and supreme preferences is working for me, im quite liking the % figure now!

5. ayasinsk thread starter macrumors regular

Finally got the battery % to work, thank you.

6. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

Haha, lucky you! I just installed BossPrefs and went to the option for battery percentage, and it re-jailed my phone! After 3 hours of getting everything set the way I want it, I have to redo the jailbreak. FML

7. lostfan916 macrumors 6502a

lostfan916

You can also get it via SBSettings in the More -> Extras section.

8. techage14 macrumors regular

techage14

This is app is pretty cool because about 2 months ago I jailbroke my iPhone 3G and had this app installed. I like it a lot! And, I soon had to restore my iPhone 3G because my battery life suffered considerably. However, I could still be able to see my battery percentage even though my iPhone 3G was back to it's original 2.2.1 firmware. Very powerful app. <3 it :p

9. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

yeah, i'm going to try that instead of bossprefs in an hour when my phone finally gets jailbroken again