What is the best educational software for mac?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by beast260, Aug 11, 2010.

1. beast260 macrumors member

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Does it?

Do you mean software that educates you or others, is meant for the education sector or has education versions and prices?

If you meant the last one, Avid Media Composer only costs a tenth of its original price if you take the academic version.

3. beast260 thread starter macrumors member

im talking about for a college student

4. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

That does make it clearer, but as you can go to a variety of colleges with a variety of studying fields, there are still plenty of software titles to go through.

Do you want scientific software, business software, media creation software, organisational software, ...?

Have you taken a look at GGJstudios' links?

5. beast260 thread starter macrumors member

basically, im looking for a program that will help me get organized. I have already checked SchoolHouse but dont like it. I have looked at GGJstudios links and they are helpful but not for the program im looking for

6. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

Look up Circus Ponies Notebook. Very nice piece of software with a 30 day trial.

7. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

If you don't provide more information about what you're looking for, how can you expect anyone to respond accurately? You asked for "educational software", nothing more. If you want something specific, it helps if you specify that in your request.

8. beast260 thread starter macrumors member

Your links Really have really helped. Thanks so much