What is the best invisible protection?

mariotr87

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 12, 2011
Hi all,

I'm looking for a clear screen protector, and also something alike for the back side for my (future) iPad 3rd gen.

I don't care about the price if it's worth it but I need something easy to install and that leaves no residual adhesive whatsoever in case I want to take it off. In fact I'd like it not to use any kind of adhesive.

Do you know which is the best option?

I use power support for the iPhone 4S and I LOVE IT, but I assume that this kind of solution (based in static electricity) is not possible for the back of the iPad.

aznguyen316

macrumors 68010
Oct 1, 2008
Tampa, FL
Hi all,

I'm looking for a clear screen protector, and also something alike for the back side for my (future) iPad 3rd gen.

I don't care about the price if it's worth it but I need something easy to install and that leaves no residual adhesive whatsoever in case I want to take it off. In fact I'd like it not to use any kind of adhesive.

Do you know which is the best option?

I use power support for the iPhone 4S and I LOVE IT, but I assume that this kind of solution (based in static electricity) is not possible for the back of the iPad.
Price doesn't matter? Applecare+ for $99; then after a year, pay $50 and get a new iPad. Repeat before the end of the 2nd year.

mariotr87

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 12, 2011
Price doesn't matter? Applecare+ for $99; then after a year, pay $50 and get a new iPad. Repeat before the end of the 2nd year.
I said so long it was worth it!
:D Just kidding, I'd love to get Applecare+ but as far as I know it's only available in the states and I'm living in Ireland right now. Plus, I want this kind of protection to have my iPad scratch free, it is great to get a new iPad after a year but I would have to live with scratches until then, which I hate.

I'll take a look at the protection taskmanager mentioned.

Thanks!!

benjones

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2008
The problem with the glass series is that some cases may not fit due to the added thickness of the glass. Otherwise, great screen protector.
This was a problem with the iPhone and sliding cases but I can't see it being a problem on the iPad.

benjones

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2008
Maybe. It looks like it is hard to install from looking at YouTube videos. With bubbles and all.
Yeah it would be good to see them include some sort of foolproof contraption to make installation easier, if that's at all possible.

Hosei

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2012
NY, NY
I have been using Zagg invisible shields but i have tried something similar to this, its from Best Skins Ever,