What is the best invisible protection?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by mariotr87, Mar 8, 2012.

1. mariotr87 macrumors regular

Hi all,

I'm looking for a clear screen protector, and also something alike for the back side for my (future) iPad 3rd gen.

I don't care about the price if it's worth it but I need something easy to install and that leaves no residual adhesive whatsoever in case I want to take it off. In fact I'd like it not to use any kind of adhesive.

Do you know which is the best option?

I use power support for the iPhone 4S and I LOVE IT, but I assume that this kind of solution (based in static electricity) is not possible for the back of the iPad.

2. taskmanager macrumors regular

3. aznguyen316 macrumors 68020

aznguyen316

Price doesn't matter? Applecare+ for $99; then after a year, pay $50 and get a new iPad. Repeat before the end of the 2nd year.

4. mariotr87 thread starter macrumors regular

I said so long it was worth it!
    :D Just kidding, I'd love to get Applecare+ but as far as I know it's only available in the states and I'm living in Ireland right now. Plus, I want this kind of protection to have my iPad scratch free, it is great to get a new iPad after a year but I would have to live with scratches until then, which I hate.

I'll take a look at the protection taskmanager mentioned.

Thanks!!

5. MortalDays macrumors regular

6. gigemzach macrumors 6502

Is the front of the iPad 3 the same as the iPad2? If so I will buy my power support screen shield now.

7. benjones macrumors regular

This was a problem with the iPhone and sliding cases but I can't see it being a problem on the iPad.

8. MortalDays macrumors regular

Maybe. It looks like it is hard to install from looking at YouTube videos. With bubbles and all.

9. benjones macrumors regular

Yeah it would be good to see them include some sort of foolproof contraption to make installation easier, if that's at all possible.

10. Hosei macrumors member

I have been using Zagg invisible shields but i have tried something similar to this, its from Best Skins Ever,