What is the best iPad app for Twitter power users (Lists mainly)

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by east85, Nov 6, 2013.

1. east85 macrumors 65816

east85

I have a lot of lists that I use on OS X via TweetDeck. It's a wonderful application on OS X, I'm sort of upset it was discontinued for iOS awhile back. I mainly use Twitter for consumption rather than expression.

1. Anyways, is there an iPad application you consider optimal for Twitter power users and list use in particular?

2. I'm also fairly curious in Twitter applications that take advantage of Geo-tagging and create "near you" type Tweet map. What's that all about?

Thanks! :D

2. StevenB14 macrumors regular

StevenB14

For using lists I would highly recommend Tweetbot. For me no other Twitter app comes close.

3. jojoba macrumors 68000

This. Definitely the best feature set I know of, by far.

4. vajrakagyu macrumors member

vajrakagyu

Tweetlogix. Much better than Tweetbot. Especially the feature that mutes retweets not only from your home timeline but also from your lists. The only negative is lack of push notifications.

5. lexvo macrumors 65816

Tweetlogix is a very capable Twitter client which is underrated in my opinion. The design (standaard light and dark themes, but you can set any color combination you want) is real nice and fits IMHO nicely on iOS7. And it has a lot of functionality. It used to have the most functionality of any Twitter app, but Tweetbot (and maybe others) has catched up on that.

Tweetbot is also very good and has a bit more efficient user interface. And it has push notifications (which I myself seldom use).

6. Richa Shaily macrumors newbie

Best Twitter apps

My list...:)

1)Tweetbot
    2)Bye bye birdie
    3)Tweet Deck

7. kap09 macrumors 6502

Tweetbot. 95% of my time on twitter involves lists and I can't recommend tweetbot enough for list usage.

8. lukebullit, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013

lukebullit macrumors newbie

9. Mikey86uk macrumors 6502

Another vote for TweetBot.

If it wasn't so expensive, i would of also bought it for Mac!