What is the best iPhone 6 battery case if money is no object?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Snake201, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Snake201 macrumors member

Mar 1, 2012
    Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy an iPhone 6 battery case and I would like to purchase the best one available. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

2. Snake201 thread starter macrumors member

Mar 1, 2012
  3. jpadhiyar, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015

jpadhiyar macrumors regular

Oct 15, 2012
    Ahmedabad, India
    iPhone 6 Battery Case

There are number of options like i-Blason, Alpatronix, Lenmar’s Maven and Mophie’s Juice Pack. However, Mophie is one of the best iPhone 6 battery cases. It comes out with a better solution, although at a higher price most likely. It doubles battery life of my iPhone 6. And if you go for Juice Pack Plus, it gives 120% extra battery to your phone. Only drawback of the Juice Pack is that it adds a significant amount of bulk to your phone
  4. jayrflow macrumors 6502

Feb 19, 2013
    iBattz also makes an interesting battery case. It has interchangeable batteries so you can carry around a few spare batteries and put it into the case to charge your phone is you're gonna be away from an outlet for a very long time
  5. rmarcucci macrumors newbie

Jun 1, 2011
    I think the best is PhoneSuit Elite, I had one in my iPhone 4S and it worked perfectly. Check the mophies reviews in amazon, there are many bad reports about the mute switch with this case.