What is the best Mac magazine?

NATO

macrumors 68000
Feb 14, 2005
Northern Ireland
I read MacWorld (US version), you can get a whole year's digital subscription for $19.97 from Zinio.com

Although the news section is usually out of the date the minute it's printed, I quite like the rest of the mag, plenty of interesting articles and reviews.

Old Smuggler

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 8, 2006
yeah thats what i was going to order but i didnt know if mac addict was any better

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
As a subscriber to both MacAddict and MacWorld, I have to say that they are both great magazines. But if I had to pick between the two, I would go with MacAddict. :)

monke

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2005
dmw007 said:
As a subscriber to both MacAddict and MacWorld, I have to say that they are both great magazines. But if I had to pick between the two, I would go with MacAddict. :)
x2'ed

I've read both and found that MacAddict is better. MacAddict is a little more humorous in certain place (I guess) and it comes with that neat little CD installer thing-a-ma-bob.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
monke said:
x2'ed

I've read both and found that MacAddict is better. MacAddict is a little more humorous in certain place (I guess) and it comes with that neat little CD installer thing-a-ma-bob.

Yeah, I do enjoy the humor of MacAddict! :D :)

Synapple

macrumors regular
Mar 29, 2004
Rome, Italy
I like Macworld (UK Edition) and iCreate. I do not subscribe to any but generally manage to sneak a copy at airports (where I spend most of my time, lately). Obviously I don't buy them to get the latest news (doh!) but I enjoy some comments, reviews and tutorials.