What is the best polish available?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by frick5478, Apr 19, 2008.

1. frick5478 macrumors newbie

After I’ve done all the tool work to the parts I’ve polished, I have been doing a final coat by hand with wenol. i've used wenol for years on my motorcycles to keep them clean etc etc...

i know that I’m very partial to wenol, but what does everyone else use after the initial polish to shine/clean the metal?
    :)

2. Mr.Noisy macrumors 65816

Mr.Noisy

when i used to clean the exhausts and forks on my motorcycle i used allusol (cant remember the exact spelling) then once it's dried polish like maniac till it was mirror like, that's the only metal i ever polished ;)

3. cleanup macrumors 68030

cleanup

This is completely off-topic so I apologize in advance. But did anyone else read this thread title as "What is the best Po-lish available?"

Sorry. I'm an idiot. As for the best polish, I have no idea. Okay. I'm sorry. I'll leave. :)

4. ketlis macrumors newbie

The best stuff I have ever used is called "Bomb's Away". It's a liquid polish with sealers already in it. I bought it from a guy at bike week years ago. Now I just order it online from him. He's a local guy out of Naples, FL. electroplating supplies