What is the best Roboform-like Password Manager for iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Turnpike, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Turnpike macrumors 6502

Turnpike

I'm not thinking credit card info or payments- I use the iPad to quickly browse different subjects among different forums, log into Ebay and do searches, and check several email accounts, which has always been done on PC desktops.

Now having switched to All Things Apple (yay!) I find doing this on an iPad is so much quicker and easier. But to log into so many sites, what is the best password manager for logging into different sites? I used Roboform as much for convenience as security, what would you recommend for PRIMARILY website logins?

1Password and ewallet seem to come up in every search, anyone with any experience with either of these have a strong opinion, or even on another avenue?

Thank you!

2. Wyvernspirit macrumors 6502a

Wyvernspirit

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3)

I use lastpass, to use it on the iPad you need to be a premium member which is a dollar a month (12 a year). Free on the computer

3. Turnpike thread starter macrumors 6502

Turnpike

And you like it? It's easy and fast to log in? I have no problem paying for something, I just want something simple and easy.

4. seeharrison macrumors regular

seeharrison

I use Roboform on my PC, Mac and iPad. Everything stays in sync and seems to work well. The iPad and iPhone apps are free.

5. Turnpike thread starter macrumors 6502

Turnpike

I didnt realize that it worked with iPad. I tried to download the free application to see how it worked, and it said that it couldnt download it. I'll go check it again, now that I know you're using it.

Thanks for the input!

6. seeharrison macrumors regular

seeharrison

I've been using the iPad app since November without issue. Good luck!

7. Wyvernspirit macrumors 6502a

Wyvernspirit

I do, its just as fast as safari, you just log in with your master password, and it remembers all your passwords for you. It can also store CC account info, and personal info, for multiple people/personas if you want.