Other What is the cheapest new iphone to buy?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bobbype0, Mar 14, 2018.

1. bobbype0 macrumors member

I have an old iphone4s that doesn't work anymore. I currently use an iphone se that is pretty good. But if i were to get another iphone, what is the cheapest one i could get that is unlocked? The most important thing here is unlocked.

The other thing is what is the cheapest iphone that i could get that is brand new and unused where it could be used with carriers like lycamobile etc?

2. umbrokhan macrumors member

3. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Here in the states, the iPhone SE is $350.00. None of the other new iPhones are that cheap, unless you find a deal with your carrier etc.

4. Brandonjr36 macrumors 68000

Brandonjr36

You can get brand new iPhone se for $150 through AT&T prepaid then get att unlock code. Me personally I wouldn’t own an se tho. I hated the one I owned. I’d get a 6s or newer

5. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

The 6s wouldn’t be the cheapest, even through carriers. (Unless it was through a carrier incentive or promotion).

6. Totally macrumors 6502a

Totally

You can probably get a brand new SE for under $200 on eBay with no contract.

7. bobbype0 thread starter macrumors member

Is that SE under 200 dollar on ebay to a carrier though?

Because my requirements for a new iphone is this

1. Brand new, never used. Thus no refurbished

2. Unlocked. But if not unlocked, i want it to be able to be used with lycamobile. Thus carriers that have cheap monthly plans. As i know lycamobile is either 19 or 24 dollars per month plan.