What is the device called that transmits broadband over power lines?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by StephenCampbell, Jan 2, 2010.

  1. StephenCampbell macrumors 65816

    Sep 21, 2009
    I'm moving into a room in a house that has a DSL modem on the opposite end from where I'll be, and I need that device that you plug into the wall that transmits the internet connection over power lines in the house. What is this device called and are some better than others?

  2. HellDiverUK macrumors 6502

    Oct 24, 2009
    Belfast, UK

Share This Page