What is the most PROFESSIONAL and EXECUTIVE looking case for the Iphone 3G?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by IphoneGuy199, Oct 9, 2008.

1. IphoneGuy199 macrumors newbie

2. sandjunkie macrumors newbie

I just ordered the SGP Ultrathin. I think this will be the sleekest executive setup.

3. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

4. marcfogel macrumors regular

marcfogel

5. EliteKiller macrumors member

A lot of us are professional and executive businessmen, but we all have our own opinion on what is professional. We should not have to make that decision for you. ;)

6. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

I Agree, being a professional is all about YOU making your own decision about what is best, for you.

It also depends on what type of business you are in. Certainly a Building Contractor would have different needs than a Fashion Designer, when it comes to cases.

You are obviously getting enough options, as this is the 3rd thread you started on 3G Cases

7. Nicholie macrumors regular

Ooooh honey, that Otterbox is just TOOOO much. Lets get something far more kosher shall we? I'm just bending over for that new Vaja case with the rainbow stripes. Speeectaaacular!

:D

8. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68030

Have you tried shopping at the on-line Apple store? You can get up close and personal with dozens, if not hundreds of cases...

9. dannyar macrumors 6502

10. applephysci macrumors regular

Second this. I've tried several cases, and had to give up on every one of them. I've had the SGP Ultrathin for a while now, and have never regretted one moment of it. It's a real eye-catcher that several of my colleagues (executives) have asked me about it as well.

11. majordude macrumors 68020

majordude

That looks like crap. It says, "I'm a dork and drop my iPhone a lot." Real men go bare back or maybe use a Sena Ultra Slim Pouch (black, of course) for basic protection and better sensation.

12. robbrick macrumors member

for a clean looking case, i like the Incase Slider case in gunmetal color. i don't think that Sean pouch is real 'manly', LOL.

13. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68030

I've been using the Sena Ultra Slim since Day 1 and absolutely love it. Classy looking and adds virtually no bulk to the iPhone. Plus, I like the feel of a naked phone in my hand and this case allows exactly that.

14. MBAir macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

No way! You must be kidding! A businessman MR?! I don't ******* believe it!!

Seriously, you need professional help.

15. Smacky macrumors 6502

16. dannyar macrumors 6502

Except that you have to remove it from the pouch everytime you wanna use it and then when your on the phone you have to hold a pouch in one hand and you phone in another. Not my idea of simplistic.

17. joesegal76 macrumors member

I agree, I have both the Griffin Elan Form Black and the Sena Ultra Slim in black. Both have the black leather look which is always the classy choice for a "business man"

18. Brandon Heat macrumors regular

I'm betting " real men" don't worry if a case ensures their man status...

The sedio case is really nice.. I just got mine... I've never ever even thought what my case makes me look like... But that doesn't mean I'd go rock something pink...

19. navigates macrumors 6502a

I've gone through a few cases:

Vaja SP
    Powersupport Clear
    Belkin
    Then finally settled on Powersupport Black Matt

Powersupport black matt leaves the chrome bezel open which leads to minor scratches but works for me as I use the phone a lot, for talking, music while driving, streaming, playing games, tethering.

20. papiti macrumors regular

papiti

Just Go Naked. Its The Best Looking and Professional Looking iPhone Way!!!:):apple:

21. scott99 macrumors 6502a

I agree, very classy looking, and won't cause any hip bulges under a suit if used with the holster. No Bulge jokes please (joke away kids, lol).

22. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

I'd go with a Sena leather sleeve. They make them in dark brown, and I always think that color in leather looks professional.
    :cool:
    I don't need the case to look professional, though, so I'll stick with my InCase Protective Cover in Black. Actually, I think even the InCase cases can be professional looking as long as you don't get them in lime green or purple or something like that.:cool:

23. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

That's hilarious!!! I would have never thought of that in a million years. :D

I bet it has a big following with iPhone owning lumber-jacks! :D:p

24. majordude macrumors 68020

majordude

I'd get a splinter playing a wild game of Asphalt.