What is the name of the company shipping your iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cscottrun, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Cscottrun macrumors 6502

Ok, so I have a package being delivered via UPS tomorrow. I have verified with my family that nobody else has a package coming.

I know for sure that one of my phones is due to be delivered on the 19th. That one I ordered from Apple.com and the shipper is listed on the tracking number as "APPLE AMR-FG/US NPI."

But I have another phone that I ordered through ATT. That one I haven't been able to use a reference number to get the tracking info for. However, I woke up this morning to a notification from UPS My Choice that I have package due to be delivered tomorrow. Again, I verified with my family that nobody else has a package coming to this address. Obviously, it could be a package we aren't expecting, but my hopes are up that its my other phone. Anyway, the company listed as the shipper is "CARBONELL MARKETING ASSOCIATES." Anyone have the same company on their iPhone order? This question would probably apply to non-apple.com orders only (I would think).

2. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Did u order other accessories? Those often ship ahead of iDevices. The iPhones are held at the station until launch day even if they arrive there early. Tracking might even say "out for delivery," but eventually a "delivery exception" line will show.

3. Cscottrun thread starter macrumors 6502

Actually, just figured this out. Carbonell is Home Depot. Not sure what is coming, but its definitely Home Depot.