What is the Next Big Event Where Mac Pro May be Released?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by AdiosVista, Feb 19, 2009.

1. AdiosVista macrumors 6502

A lot of people have been waiting for the new Mac Pros that are taking forever. What is the next big Apple event where they would likely be unveiled? Personally, I'm happy with my 2008 MP but I'm counting on Apple to also release the new 30" ACD along with the new MP and that's what I'm waiting for.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

3. AdiosVista thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks. And congrats on having your own thread, many people do in a forum :rolleyes:

4. iSaygoodbye macrumors 6502a

iSaygoodbye

haha. he has a huge 40 page thread on the 2009 gainstown mac pro. go check it out:mad:

5. AdiosVista thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh cool! I bet in his thread they discuss the gainstown mac pro then! Unfortunately, I asked when the next Mac events were going to be...

6. iSaygoodbye macrumors 6502a

iSaygoodbye

but you asked when the mac pro could be announced. there are a billion threads on it. his is the best though and has concept pics and everything everyone knows on it
    http://tinyurl.com/cvwyu2

7. AdiosVista thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you for proving my point. I didn't want to see cute little concept pictures or discuss a single thing about the new Mac Pros. All I wanted to know was when the next event would be that may be releasing Apple's latest products (which will likely include the Mac Pro). Did you miss the part about me waiting for a display? Are you going to suggest I should have also read through "billions of threads" about displays too just to get the simple answer that Tallest Skull already answered? :p I think we're done here.

8. iSaygoodbye macrumors 6502a

iSaygoodbye

whos tallest skull?

9. bailorg macrumors member

bailorg

Slightly different question than the OP -

if there were to be some sort of special event at Apple to announce/debut products, how far in advance would the notice of said event be?

10. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

no one knows. i think i've seen less than a week in advance before (correct me if i'm wrong)