What is the soonest I can have Apple stock?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by benlee, Mar 5, 2008.

1. benlee macrumors 65816

benlee

I want to invest a nominal amount into Apple and I think now may be the time to buy or at least very soon. I was kicking myself for not buying the last time the stock was at or around $130 and even lower than that.

Any one have any advice for investing a relatively small amount into Apple quickly, safely and easily and just let it mellow there for a while?

2. Dman24 macrumors newbie

If you want to purchase some of Apple's stock (ticker AAPL) there are several ways you can do it. When I first got started with buying stock I went to my bank and it had an investment part. They were able to link my personal account to the investment part and deduct the amount that I choose. There is a fee of $20 per transaction. When I buy stock through the bank it is instantaneous. They purchase the stock at that price point but usually takes a few hours to a day to remove the funds. I am not sure what it is with other banks, but I would look into that first. If you want to get more serious about stocks and trading check out E Trade. I think you have to have a membership with minimal charges, but its around $7 dollars per transaction. Ever since investing in Apple I've become more into stock market in general. Go to marketwatch.com and they always have stories and articles about each company and the market as a whole.