Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macuser98765

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Who else besides me can't edit or update their .Mac Web site homepage? Whenever I try to open it, I get a new title at the top saying Apple - MobileMe - migrating. So I assume they are still working on this .Mac to mobileMe migration. It's as if they put us .Mac Web site owners on the back burner while they catered to the iPhone and iPod customers. I don't need the push functionality; I don't use an iPhone or an iPod. I just want add to my .Mac Web site. I have all my photos in iDisc, and I can upload photos to that, but there is no point if I can't add photos to my Web page.

Zeos

macrumors 6502
Jan 24, 2008
.mac home pages are being phased out. Go to Tech Support, find MobileMe, and then look at the lower left hand side under System Status and Announcements. This is one of Apple's surprise, unannounced features in MobileMe. Nice upgrade, huh?

Who else besides me can't edit or update their .Mac Web site homepage? Whenever I try to open it, I get a new title at the top saying Apple - MobileMe - migrating. So I assume they are still working on this .Mac to mobileMe migration. It's as if they put us .Mac Web site owners on the back burner while they catered to the iPhone and iPod customers. I don't need the push functionality; I don't use an iPhone or an iPod. I just want add to my .Mac Web site. I have all my photos in iDisc, and I can upload photos to that, but there is no point if I can't add photos to my Web page.

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
Mine is fine

Even though the website says homepage is down...
My homepages and iWeb pages are fine... I am able to access them on the new mobileme homepage.

The only thing that I am missing now is the Groups page I created for my business.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.