What is the thinnest iPhone 6s Case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by meiusermanme, Oct 30, 2015.

1. meiusermanme, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  2. XRichard23 macrumors regular

3. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I haven't tried the Peel case but the TOZO is an ultra thin case that fits perfectly and is very similar to the other super thin cases. It has very precise cutouts with individual holes for the speaker holes. It is also a tad grippier than the Caudabe Veil or Shumuri. It runs around 8 dollars - so it's a much better value and no branding.

As much as I like the TOZO, I also like the Luvitt. It is a bit thicker but has a lot more grip. It is made well but the alignment isn't my as perfect as the TOZO. The Luvitt appears thicker in the photo. It is actually thin enough that it comes even with the camera.

I ordered the Spigan Airskin but it arrived both damaged and defective so I sent it back.

4. ZipZap macrumors 601

I have been really impressed with TOZO. Thin, fitted, no branding. For the price, why buy anything else. And its no small thing that this case is grippier. Caudabe was so slippery.

5. XRichard23 macrumors regular

Yup

6. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I agree as well. The TOZO is great.

7. meiusermanme thread starter Suspended

8. Tulipo macrumors member

How does it compare to the caudabe with regards to scratches? My veil xt is only a couple weeks old but full of scratches!

9. XRichard23 macrumors regular

Many users, myself included have remarked in the caudabe veil thread that it's significantly better in regards to scratches. the TOZO that is, is way better. It scratches less easily and scratches it does get are much harder to see.

10. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

Yes, while the TOZO is not scratch proof, it scratches less and the ones there are less noticeable than the Caudabe.

Great price, great quality and just overall best super thin case out there.

Just a word of recommendation - the fit is super tight. To get the case on and off without damaging it, I waxed my phone to make it more slippery. It truly does the trick. Without the waxing, I ruined 2 of these cases trying to get them on the phone. I contacted the seller and received 2 replacement cases the next day - great customer service.

11. studIOS5 macrumors 6502a

studIOS5

I am very interested in the tozo. However, I want the darker version and it's not available for prime! Shipping estimates are at the end of the month . How do you guys think the lighter matte color will look on the space grey?

12. iOSUser7 macrumors 6502a

iOSUser7

Does anyone know a reseller that ships TOZO case in Europe ? I live in France and amazon in my country doesn't have the case.

13. Moi Ici macrumors regular

Yazilind For iPhone 6 Shell Black Slim Transflective PP Phone Case Cover from Amazon.
    Search Yazilind case.

Cost 0.01 plus $1.88 shipping. I love it. It protects from scratches not drops though. Barley there and more grippy than bare iPhone.

14. Hankcah macrumors regular

I'm a fan of the BearMotion cases on Amazon as they are cheap.

15. frag2 macrumors member

I spoke with the TOZO distributor on Amazon.com [Worgo] and they said at this time, nothing to Canada; however, starting next year, they are gonna move a channel to Amazon.ca

16. meiusermanme thread starter Suspended

17. jtwlbz macrumors 6502a

18. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

What phone do you have? That's too bad.

Mine are perfect.

image.jpeg

19. chochoice macrumors member

chochoice

20. chochoice macrumors member

chochoice

21. chochoice macrumors member

chochoice

22. ZipZap macrumors 601

Did not have caudabe long enough. Claudabe was noticeably more slippery.