What is this called and how do I make one to my app

Discussion in 'Mac Programming' started by Samppaa, May 29, 2010.

  1. Samppaa macrumors regular

    Mar 26, 2010
    Hey guys, sorry this is a noob question, but can you tell me what this is called and point me to good tutorial or explain how to make one to my mac app :)[​IMG]

    I mean the thing that slides from top when you press something :)
  2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus


    Jul 24, 2002
    It's a sheet. Lookup sheet on the developer centre.

    Of course you should have read and understood all of the Human Interface Guide before writing any code. Had you done so you would have known the answer.
  3. Samppaa thread starter macrumors regular

    Mar 26, 2010

    Thanks I didn't know it was that easy to make a sheet :S

Share This Page