What is this interface?

Discussion in 'Mac Programming' started by Aleco, Feb 21, 2010.

  1. Aleco macrumors regular

    Aug 7, 2009

    A lot of Mac Applications have an interface like this and I'm having trouble finding it. Like just for the right or left side...

    Like Things, Mac :apple:, Billings, Mail all use this type of interface? Is it some plug-in, because I can't find it in Interface Builder.

    My bad, I found it. It's Rule Editor.
  2. ritsard macrumors regular


    Jun 18, 2009
    SF Bay Area, CA
    i think it might be a customized nsoutlineview

Share This Page