What is this line and how do it get rid of it?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by ebenton, May 15, 2013.

  1. ebenton macrumors newbie

    May 15, 2013
    Unremovable line appears inside all text boxes. It runs the whole width at the top...why is this and how can i get rid of it?

    I'm using Indesign CS6.
    See image.

    Please help :)

    Attached Files:

  2. tobefirst macrumors 68040


    Jan 24, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    Best guess: access Text Frame Options (cmd-B) and go to Baseline Options. Default should be Ascent 0in, with "Use Custom Baseline Grid" unchecked. See if that helps.

    If it is happening in every document, you'll need to change this when you have no documents open. That will set the default so that any new documents won't have the problem.
  3. ebenton thread starter macrumors newbie

    May 15, 2013
    Yep, its at zero and unchecked, oh well thanks for trying, much appreciated!
  4. jeremy h macrumors 6502

    Jul 9, 2008
    Does it appear as soon as you type text? Wondering if it's a rule above? Perhaps set as a default style?

    Try Para palette - fly out menu - para rules and look there?
  5. ebenton thread starter macrumors newbie

    May 15, 2013

Share This Page