What is this on the screen?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by edgareliud, Oct 13, 2008.

1. edgareliud macrumors newbie

i saw this a long time ago, i was moving the volume of the ipod and unlocked it almost at the same time. and this thing of volume appeard. i was so confused about it so i started doing that again and again, i think its an error they have.? i thought i was the only one i had seen this but i searched on google and some guy on a forum (not this one) was saying he had seen it but couldnt get it back.
    so yesturday i was reseting my ipod since it crashed, i clicked the sleep botton while i pressed the home and it took a random screenshot and it save it to "saved photos" on photos.
    so i thought about that and i took a screenshot of the volume thing i was saying, look

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/Edgario1994/photo-1.jpg

what do u think? should i sew apple so i can get rich>?

lol
    i cant even sew them because of this.:eek:

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

Thanks for starting the zillionth thread on this topic about something that's been around since day one. It's a volume indicator for volume buttons and remote access in the iPhone OS. Nothing to get excited about. I'm also wondering how one can sew Apple.

3. ofiaich macrumors member

ofiaich

This is quite easy... put the pips in the ground ;)

Ofiaich :)

4. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

If you actually do a search you will see that it is there for when the iPod is attached to a universal dock and the volume is changed via the dock's remote and, on the second generation iPod touch, for when the manual volume controls are used. There's just merely ways that it can appear when it isn't attached to a dock.

Wanting to sue them over it is such a frivolous lawsuit, you'd be thrown straight out of court and laughed at.