What is up with the update function?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Auzburner, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

Yesterday-
    Crashing, Lag, and all around craziness. My iPhone today decided it did not like certain Apps and will not under any circumstances display them on the home screen. Also iTunes decides that for the past few days that EVERY SINGLE App (About 50) that I have downloaded needs an update and I have to download every single one all over again even though in iTunes it shows all Apps with the current software versions. My list is growing at an accelerating pace...

Today-
    Take a look at the attached photo. I don't know what is up, but this is not working right...

Obviously I have a problem, but is any one else (similar)? What could I possibly do to fix this? I'm assuming this is surely coming from Apple's end? What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. rogersmj macrumors 68020

rogersmj

I don't have those problems, but I do have the iPhone telling me that a half dozen apps need updates (which they do) while iTunes says nothing needs to be updated.

This whole App Store thing is having some serious teething pains.

3. Auzburner thread starter macrumors 65816

Auzburner

Yep, I get the one too... I also have iTunes saying I need updates, when my iPhone's App Store says nothing...

4. spyz88 macrumors regular

Yes I go through the same thing on my iPhone 3G. Such a waste of time. If you go to the mobile applications folder there is AIM1.ipa AIM2.ipa AIM3.ipa and so on for a bunch of other programs.

5. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

Agreed. I get that difference every once in awhile including twice in the last week